Friday, September 5, 2008

food SHOULD taste good!

As many of you know, I have recently discovered that I have a gluten-wheat-dairy allergy. Bummer, right? When I tell people, after they recover from their horror, they always ask, "what CAN you eat then?". Well, I CAN eat these chips. I was at Costco the other day and came across some Mutigrain Chips from the Food Should Taste Good brand (love the brand name). They have an olive, mutigrain, jalepeno, sweet potato, buffalo, the works, and a CHOCOLATE chip and they are all certified gluten-free. HAPPY DAY! They're so good I would recommend them even to all of you who still can enjoy the joys of gluten. Lots of fiber, flax, etc. YUM-MY!


2 comments:

spewdfree said...

Thanks for the tip on the chips! I am going to have to check them out. My son is allergic to soy,peanuts,eggs,wheat and dairy....so I started a website www.spewdfree.com I thought you might be interested because all of the recipes are free of soy,peanuts,egg,wheat and dairy.
Thanks
Heather

Hallie said...

I tried the olive ones...don't recommend. But I will def try these! GLUTEN is BAD!