Thursday, September 23, 2010

Economy Hair Part Deux

I am lucky enough to have REALLY dry hair. And by lucky, I mean not at all lucky. It was in desperate need of a mask and instead of buying one, I made one. I found a recipe online that called for olive oil and eggs (yummy). It's simple. 5 TBS of olive oil with 2 eggs. Give it a try! Oooh, another benefit to eggs and olive oil is apparently it has great hold and can create a look to rival the Bride of Frankenstein. Hair and Halloween tip all in one!


7 comments:

Katherine said...

Lovely... you're pretty.

JFAD said...

http://kitabixo.blogspot.com/

Dinesh Yadav said...

I see Your Post and after see post i like Your Product.

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

Dolly Marie said...

went on 1 hayride in my entire life and i loved it. I love those pumpkins you can get on the side of the road too. please take a look at my page too? -Dolly

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

H├Čnh 18 nude said...

Free The new Ipad
Click here:
http://hinh18nude.blogspot.com/