Friday, December 19, 2008

PHOTO HOMAGE TO MY MOTHER

It will probably take me a couple of months to finish blogging about France. I'm slow, but here is a quick little series of photos from Paris, which represents my attempt to fulfill my mother's wishes not to take a picture without a person in it. She thinks it's boring. So while I ran around Paris by myself, this is how I took photos. :) Love you Mom!

picture of the Seine and Musee Orsay and my face.

picture of the Louvre and half my face.

picture of the the Sacre Coeur and yes, my face again.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

My mom says exactly the same thing! Funny.

amylouwhosews said...

I love them!! and i love that you got to be in Paris by yourself! Isn't it fun to just wander. and do whatever you want? I love that city.

Kate said...

Haha, you did a very good job. They are kind of artistic.

kim said...

Love it! you look hot in that hat too!